Successful CP at Chennai

Folks who had interviews at Chennai last several days,

Please post your experiences and timeline! We need it! Thanks

H

interview

I am going to attend the interview this June 22nd ..I will post the experience after the interview

Had a question: If one is stuck in namecheck for I-485, will consulate processing help ? Ideas ?

(I have a friend who has been waiting for namecheck to clear for more than 2 years and I was wondering about this.)

July Appoinments in Chennai Consulate.

All,

Looks like the appointments are moving fast. If you look at the excel sheet the appointment for the EB2 category touches the applicants from 2007.

Guys please post your date as soon as your case gets scheduled for interview.

Please let me know how to apply for PCC in SFO.

you have to initially submit appl form+copy of passport+ attach photos + cheque for some amt and they will let you know after the referral is done in 40 days.
then you could apply for PCC by sending your passport + copy of your old applicatin i believe+ new cheque .CHeck Indian consulate's homepage for mroe info.

could someone share your recent interview experience at Chennai, India for Employment based interview. For US Consulate Chennai, India employment based interview could you please share the documents we have to carry accurately and also assist me with what documents that I have to carry for my US born new kid.

packet 4 information

http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/appointments.html.

Taken my daugther's certificate too during the interview timing

First a indian lady will check all your documents. if something is missing she will ask you ... Please write your regional language in DS-230 form ... she will ask us to write.I given the pcc from regional passport office during the interveiw..Please take some wedding pictures with you too... If you have non- avalaiblity birth certificate please take your 10 th records to too...

Last edited by a moderator: