Successful CP at Chennai on 21st Nov 02 POE Newark NJ

kd6809

Registered Users (C)
Had a successful CP at Chennai on the 21st Nov. No questions asked at all. Newark NJ was port of entry on the 7th Dec, had to wait for long in the line then in the INS room since 10 International flights arrived at the same time. Otherwise the process was simple when my turn came up. There were lots of other people being questioned in the room for whatever reason. There were hardly any IV entries at that time, but anyway the inspectors seemed to backed up due to the number of people.
Finally I just had to give my Finger Print and a signature.

Congratulation

Congrats kd6809!!

BTW, we too had CP interview on 21st Nov in Chennai. I guess we would have seen each other in the consulate.

Always
Vsats

Well,
Back to the USA with a successful CP at Chennai on Nov. 21.

I guess, we all met each other at the CP, but never really got to even introduce ourselves. Must have been the real tense mindset we were all in at that point of time.

Anyway, hope you all had a fun filled trip to India!!

Prakash

we have met

If I remeber correctly we were the last two guys (employment based ) to leave on that day. We did not have any problems as such but I guess we just had to wait there for longer.

Help on SSN..........Please

Hi Guys

With Gods grace I had successful interview on 20th Dec in Chennai. Yesterday, some one Pick-pocketed my Wallet. So I lost my original SSN-Card. Now I have only Photo Copy of SSN.

Ofcourse I blocked all the Credit cards.

Will I have any problem during Port of Entry, because I dont have Original SSN. My POE is Atlanta.

I will be glad to answer any questions regarding the Interview.

Please help us.

Thank you.

sun

Got Plastic Cards

Received our plastic cards on the 4th Jan 03, we entered on teh 7th Dec 02 . So that completes the process finally