Successful CP at Chennai July 24th...

Thank you srifx....

Originally posted by Srifx
Congratulations and good luck for the future :)

It is really wonderful that still you check the immigration site. Your list and postings where of great help.....

Question on DD

Hi SSuresh,

Can you tell me how many dd's should I take (in who's favour should I take) and of what amount ( $65, $75, $335). Can you also please tell me if we have to take a dd ( if so for what amount and in who's favour should we take) for mailing papers to us by consulate after interview or if we can pay cash for that.

Thanks.

Re: Question on DD

Originally posted by navraj
Hi SSuresh,

Can you tell me how many dd's should I take (in who's favour should I take) and of what amount ( $65, $75, $335). Can you also please tell me if we have to take a dd ( if so for what amount and in who's favour should we take) for mailing papers to us by consulate after interview or if we can pay cash for that.

Thanks.

1. If you have gone through NVC for CP then you need not pay $335(Since you have paid $260 here).
2. For Visa issuance you have to take $65 for each applicant individually. For the latest exchange rate just call the number given in PKT4 before taking DD. It was $1 = Rs.49 when i took.

3. For Courier it is Rs.250 + N*50 where N is number of applicants.
If you have spouse then it is 250 + 2*50 = Rs. 350. You can take it as a single DD. I forgot in who's favour exactly it should be (It is for Blue Dart Courier). I will post this detail tommorrow for you.

Received Card for my spouse...

I had change of address, which i had filled to INS before going to CP using AR11 form downloaded from INS.
My spouse received her Card on August 11th. Yet to receive card for my Kid and me!.....