Successful citizenship interview today!

asylee01

Registered Users (C)
Just to let you guys/gals know that i got approved today, pheeeew!
Almost there.
The interview was at 11:00 am at San Antonio office, i arrived at 10 minutes til with my attorney, the officer called my name at 11:00 then we went upstairs where the interview took place.
He was very fast, it took about 15-20 minutes, we went over the whole application and and asked me to read 3 sentences (unfortunately i don't remember them), he had me write "U.S. citizen only can vote" and asked me 3 questions:
- What group of people were brought as slaves?
- Why did the colonists fight the British?
- What is the name of the vice president now.
Easy stuff, then he congratulated me and handed me the approval letter " N 652"
That says " Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval. He couldn't put me on the June 25th oath ceremony but he said i should get a letter within 30-60 days and most likely it will be on July 30th.

PS: I applied based on marriage to a USC, i never went to COP and no questions asked whether i did or not!

awesome congrats sir...

but the questions are very hard ??????????? we really need to study

awesome congrats sir...

but the questions are very hard ??????????? we really need to study
there are 100 questions it only took me 2 times to go over them and i listened to the CD in that morning on my way to the interview.

Just to let you guys/gals know that i got approved today, pheeeew!
Almost there.
The interview was at 11:00 am at San Antonio office, i arrived at 10 minutes til with my attorney, the officer called my name at 11:00 then we went upstairs where the interview took place.
He was very fast, it took about 15-20 minutes, we went over the whole application and and asked me to read 3 sentences (unfortunately i don't remember them), he had me write "U.S. citizen only can vote" and asked me 3 questions:
- What group of people were brought as slaves?
- Why did the colonists fight the British?
- What is the name of the vice president now.
Easy stuff, then he congratulated me and handed me the approval letter " N 652"
That says " Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval. He couldn't put me on the June 25th oath ceremony but he said i should get a letter within 30-60 days and most likely it will be on July 30th.

PS: I applied based on marriage to a USC, i never went to COP and no questions asked whether i did or not!

Why did he only ask you 3 questions? You have to answer 6 out of 10 correctly to pass the civics test.