Successful and pleasant AC 21 interview at Newark INS

employment letter format

If you could send me copies of the employment letters your wife submitted in response to RFE and then after the change of her job, I will really appreciate that. My email address is AV0518@aol.com

thanks in advance...

RYUp and any name

The exact format of the emp. verification letter we used for the interview is given above in my answer # 7.1.

Regarding the letter sent with the RFE response, since my wife was still with the desi company at that time, the RFE was handled by their pet lawyer who does not communicate with us. So we do not know what the letter contains. Anyway, you do not want to use that unless you plan to get a local transfer since our files were transferred as soon as VSC received the RFE response.

why did you carry medical report?

I thought we need to do medical at the time of filing 485.

Do we need to do medical again?

important question? please reply

first of all congrats to both of you.Enjoy your freedom.
the question I had was - in your interview letter did they ask you to bring all the documents like employment letter, paystubs etc.

thanks

If someone is not called for an interview approval, do they have to appear for an interview at passp

I am just new don\'t have much idea,so curious.
Can any body please clarify, how this approval process, interview and passport stamping works. I thught everybody goes through an interview.
Thanks in advance..

No Title

Thanks everyone.

rusksuni : In the interview letter, they ask you to bring in a minimal set of documents. However, in the interview they may ask for more, so everyone brings in a lot of documents. There are several lists available on the web. Search this discussion group and you will find those.