Success in Delhi 02/25.

rjo1

Registered Users (C)
Hi!

My interview went successfully. Besides the std. documents, I was asked for PCC from RPO or Indian Consulate and local PCC from Police Station. I had arranged for both, so ok.

They gave me a sealed packet, but there is no stamp or visa in the passport? On the face of the packet is a letter/form with the visa details. I hope others have the same thing.

Thanks and Good Luck.

Did u have PCC from Indian Consulate and Local Police station both .....

As i wont be able to get PCC from local police station as am short of time...my interview is in Mumbai and am still waiting for PCC from CGNY its been 30 days since i have applied and they are telling me to wait for 45 days ...my imterview is on 20 th march..
Any advice is highly appreciated...

cp question

I intend to apply for Cp(naw delhi) route for i-140 onwards, but we are expecting a baby in mid september, can i do the cp by myself and is my wife(H-4, dependent)allowed to purse it at a later date

If you are talking about your wife doing CP after you ...

Logically that will be the only scenario for you if you go the CP route. If you do decide to go for CP then once you get the GC with CP, your wife should be in India and then wait till after delivery.
She cannot be in the US as you would have lost the H1 status and there will be no basis for her to be on H4.

The other way is to delay sending your Packet 3 so that u get a interview date of after September. But you may run into the problem of PDs retrogressing !! (They are expected to retrogress after September\'02) ....

thanks im9999

Does consulate accomodate a request for an earlier date for Cp for medical reasons like impending delivery of a baby, also how long does it take @ vsc for I-140 and CP
thanks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KHOOSH REH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Key karda paya hain kakay

pcc

I did not wait to get pcc from indian consulate in sfo, as they were taking too long. I took a letter from them that I have applied for it and came to india. Then went to my rpo and got pcc in 1 day. In the mean while, my father had arranged the police station pcc. I suggest you do the same.

I am not aware that a consulate may prepone an interview...

date on medical grounds. They do so on grounds of hardship in work (AC140). But u may want to enquire about that from ur lawyer.

Infact VSC should have your 140 within 3 months !

Doubt they can prepone. You can postpone

I doubt they will prepone your interview. They need to enter your case in system first and then only they will get interview date. This is timely process. Once you have interview date, you can ask them to prepone. But, you will not gain more than 2 weeks by that. You can always postpone it.

Dear CP\'ers, question ....

Hi,

How long does it take to get an interview date, at Delhi Embassy
    after I140 is approved (IF). It has been submitted in Vermont.

Please someone give me details.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
gcseeker02