Substitution Case 140+485+131+765

srigold

Hi friends,
I am filing for Substitution Case 140+485+131+765 at same time and this is substitution case of labor.
Has anybody done this before here and anybody see or forecast any problems doing such a thing.
I would be grateful to you, if you can take time and reply me.
Thanks in Advance
Sri
Substitution Case 140+485+131+765

140 sub takes longer than usual time... besides there are high chances that you will get some sort of RFE. My case was also filed under 140 sub on 11/19/2002 and I got NOID (RFE but Notice of Intent to Deny) . however I checked the status today and it is approved on 8/25/2003. So it might take the same amount of time for you.

obviously sub is still better than regular labor

Hi,
First of all thanks for your reply. I have question regarding this.
1. what do you have do when you got RFE (RFE but Notice of Intent to Deny), do you have to send additional documents etc.
2. Do you see or heard from anybody, other issues apart from this.
3. And what is required to know the status always. (Like receipt number) since I am submitting from my company. I just want to make sure that they have filled on the date they are telling me and everything is going on fine.
Can you please let me know about this. And congratulations for getting I-140 approved.
Thank You.

If any RFE issued in your case, you will hear from your lawyers. Otherwise you will not hear from anyone and just have to wait..

RFE is generally regd. company financials, pay stubs, educational qualification etc and will require sumbission of additional documents

your WAC number is the key.. with WAC you can check online status which lists the day when it was received etc..