Substitution Case 140+485+131+765

Labor Substitution.
RD 12/2/2002
I140 - Approved
EAD- Received

FP- ?

In the I-485 form, I used C/O address in the C/O address column and my previous address (which was my current address at that time) in the address column, as advised by my lawer.

Now having not received my FP yet, I doubt if the FP notice went to my previous addess. Is that possible? What can I do in this situation? Please help.

whatawaiting,
Yes, it's definetely possible.
Mostlikely they sent that to your previous address.

Didn't you order Mail forwarding when you moved?

Of course, you can call them and ask to resend the forms, but according to my experience every time, when you call them novadays (about address change or status check) the only result you'll get is delay, no response, no change, nothing, but delay.

I was wrong about quick aproval of my EAD after I call them, sorry. But my AP is still unchanged yet because of my address change and status check inquiry.
I got no response to my inquiry, but AP is still unchanged (it was filed Feb 12, 2003).
That't sucks

Thanks VitalyL .

I did forward all mails to my new address, but I don't think USPS will keep forwarding for ever.

Now my attorney says that we have to send a change of address request to BCIS and that's required by the law. So it looks like I can't avoid the delay which is inevitable.

whatawaiting,
USPS will foreard for one year. After after that you can submit the same form to USPS again.
The problem is:
Even you will submit change of address form to INS, most likely they will dismiss it and your file willl have your previous address.
But they will take your file from the queue for some reason and put it to the bottom of that queue.
It is exactly what has happened with my AP-file (I-131)

I140 approved finally (still hard to believe)

:) My online status shows that my case was approved. I can't believe that this is true. Will update when I recieve the approved form. No RFE. YES, it is texas service center.

Substitute LCA.
Applied I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131.

Reciept Date : 01/08/03 - EB2 Category

I - 765 : Approved 07/09/03
I - 131 : Approved 07/31/03

I-140 : APPROVED 10/06/2003

FP : ????
I-485 : ????

Question

itsok,
May I ask you a question?

Are you aware, did INs send any RFE on your 140 application?
If yes, what did they want ask (to know)?

140 aprroved - NO RFE

NO RFE

Original Labor

BS in CS/ECE/EE with 5 years or MS in CS/ECE/EE with 2 years.

Original candidate - BS with 6 years experience

I am MS(PhD continuing) in ECE/EE with 7 years.

Small consulting company with 25+ employees, with clean record and profits all through.

I feel very lucky.

I-140 Approved - recieved the approval form

Today I received the I-140 approval form. So, now I can believe that the approval is true.

Good luck for you all. See you in I-485. The journey continues .....

Hi All,

May I ask you a question. Any of you has the following substitution satuation:

The old LC has been used for I-140 and the 1140 has been approved.

I asked the same question before and no answer so far. I am about to decide if I directly apply for I-140 with the above LC substitution.

Thank you for your sharing.