Submitting Phone Records: Good Idea?

guccimane

Registered Users (C)
What is your opinion on submitting cell phone records of conversations between US Citizen spouse and immigrant husband? My cell phone records show correspondence with my husband during the period we've known each other which is good because we talk/text A LOT.

My concern:confused: is that I also use my phone for business and will have a lot of numbers on there of customers who don't know me/hubby or acquaintances who know me but do not know details on my marriage. Can USCIS choose to randomly call numbers on my phone records?

Is it even a good idea to submit this?

I have submitted our phone records. I don't see why it wouldn't be a good idea. And I don't think they would call any random numbers on your phone records. because they won't even ever call you or your husband.

Don't submit them. It just creates a larger pile of paper for them to sort through before the interview, and anything you send with the application becomes part of your permanent file, available for USCIS employees and contractors to look at forever (and maybe the janitor, plumber, security guard, and anybody else who gets inside their offices). And like you said, you don't want them looking at those other numbers.

Bring them to the interview to show if necessary.

Don't submit them. It just creates a larger pile of paper for them to sort through before the interview, and anything you send with the application becomes part of your permanent file, available for USCIS employees and contractors to look at forever (and maybe the janitor, plumber, security guard, and anybody else who gets inside their offices). And like you said, you don't want them looking at those other numbers.

Well said jackolantern. Don't know why people are so paranoid to prove their bonafide marriage to USCIS. If it's legitimate no one needs to be worrying much about it. When I filed for my wife we made this as simple as it is. Our interview lasted only 5/10 minutes. Whole process from the day I apply till spouse receiving GC took only 4 months.
Atique.
Well

i agree and i think that was my problem too many document and file will not be a good ideal,and only answer question u are asked, No stories:cool: