Submit your question to BCIS chief

my question..

It is taking 5-6 years to process Green Card for Legal ,Tax paying worker like me .With this current speed how can they support
8-12 million undocumented workers ? and even if they do when will we get approved ?

I posted too,

Its taking more than 2 years just for I-485 part of the green card peition to INS. When can I expect my green card. Its put our life on hold.

Can we ask web administor to put this thread on top of the board, and hightlight the title with bigger font and red color so that everyone can see it. Please ask everyone to send your message to them related to 485 process. I do believe only the questions which have been requently asked would be addressed in the town hall meeting.
Take action, guys. I already send my message in.

Added my question:

I've added my question as well. Kind of the same: backlog, processing times, etc,etc...

Ok .. you all asked what we would would want to know ..

So, please post the results .. from TV or newspapers .. what you saw, read, ...

A waste program after all....did not see any BCIS chief sitting there to answer any questions about immigration. Nor did they once mention it to even Tom Ridge.

Seems like this was totally around the security of the nation and people, plans, policies....blah...blah...