submit copies of tax returns certified by IRS

waiting4myluck

Registered Users (C)
I have recieved the I 485 interview notice:

they are asking :

Submit copies of Income Tax returns for the past 3 yrs, Certified By IRS.

I have filed my tax return's using HRBLOCK.com(Internet)

I do have the copies, but i dont understand what does it mean my Certified BY IRS.

Friends, please let me know.
Thank you.

You can call IRS and ask them for copies of previous years tax returns, tell them it is for INS, they will know the format. It should be free of charge.

certified tax returns

Is it free of charge ? I read that the form F4506 provides you with sealed photo copies of your tax returns and they charge $40. They might even fax the same. The transcripts are free and they fax on the spot.

We requested copies from IRS, but never arrived. Called back to get it faxed and it is done on spot, although we had to hold for 20 mins. We brought the faxed document, but didn't present it. We gave the W-2 alone and it's accepted. That depends on the local district office, I guess.

The first thing he asked is the income tax return. We only showed him the W-2 for the past 3 years. Then, he asked where primary applicant is working now. Showed him the company annual report, and employment letter. Asked when we did finger print - if it's over 15 months, will need to redo the fp. Luckily, we're at the 15 months brinks. He said we should be ok. Then, asked each of our parents names, verified our current mailing address. That's it.

Tele # for IRS

Hi,
Please let me know the number to call to get the certified Tax Return letter vai fax.Thanks!

Tax returns Certified by IRS-- please help

I have received a big time RFE for H1B premium processing. Apart from other items, the one that is causing the problem is employer related info

It has asked to" provide signed copies of the petitioner's Federal Income Taxes that have been certified by the IRS"

Does anybody have any idea how can i obtain them. More importantly, how LONG does it take for IRS to send these certified copied????I HAVE to travel to India in the month of December for some very important reason.Just want to know how long does IRS take???

Please help!!!

IRS tax papers

Hi Guys,

The best way to get tax papers is just visit the nearest IRS office in your city.
The help you on spot and can guide and answer your questions too.

I have seen many people getting their tax returns copies at the IRS office.

Best of luck.