Stupid FedEx lost my H1-B package!!!!(((

LuciDreamer

Registered Users (C)
My employer petitioned for h1-b for me and the lawyer sent everything on the 31st of March to arrive on April 1st.

I just called the fedex because the status of the package never changed after April 1 and they said it was misplaced or something.... put a trace on it.... **ck!!!!! How is that possible???

5 days are given by USCIS. So, if the packages are received within 5 days, then you guys are elligible to partcipate in the lottery.

http://www.fedex.com/us/update2.html

They may not have misplaced your petition. I know at least one person who is in the same situation that you are in. His FedEx package tracking also indicates nothing after it departed Memphis on April 1.

I doubt that my package is going to be ever delivered. The fact that there are tons of h1 applications flooding thru crappy fedex system will only increase their tendency to lose mail.

This is the second time this year they lost my mail. I ordered a GPS from RadioShack earlier this year and never got it. They said the label may have been removed or something.... I'd better stick to a different carrier next time!

It was a big problem in their tracking system, but they have delievered and after calling fedex they sent me fax confirmation.

My attroney has received a notification from FedEx that their scanner in Vemont had stopped working sometime in the morning on April 1st. They say some 1200 petitions were not scanned. Since all the petitions were in big bags and they can track the bags, they confirmed that all petitions were delivered to USCIS.

My petition's tracking status has not changed since April 1st. Hopefully what they are telling us in true and our petitions are received. We filed PP so we are supposed to receive the receipt soon.

My petition's tracking status has not changed since April 1st. Hopefully what they are telling us in true and our petitions are received. We filed PP so we are supposed to receive the receipt soon.

My status shows Newark, NJ and haven't changed since April 1st. That makes sense if the scanner in Vermont stopped working.