Stuck in Namecheck

p235

Registered Users (C)
HI All,

I would like to see how many people are stuck in name check process and I think it gives every one some idea about how many people are stuck in this f***ng process.

So guys, please post here if you are stuck in this.

Starts with me... stuck since 12/04

Stuck in Name Check

I had an InfoPass appointment at the district office in Newark, NJ and was told that my Name Check is still pending. My wife's, luckily, has cleared but the I-485 cannot be approved as I am primary applicant. Below are my details:

EB3 - INDIA - PD: Oct 2002
I485: RD: Sep 16, 2004
FP1: April 8, 2005
VSC -> TSC: March 7, 2007
LUD: March 15, 2007

I had an InfoPass appointment at the district office in Newark, NJ and was told that my Name Check is still pending. My wife's, luckily, has cleared but the I-485 cannot be approved as I am primary applicant. Below are my details:

EB3 - INDIA - PD: Oct 2002
I485: RD: Sep 16, 2004
FP1: April 8, 2005
VSC -> TSC: March 7, 2007
LUD: March 15, 2007

me too, but I am not sure since I have not checked with the Infopass appointment, I have one on Friday I will update you after that.

pd March 2002, eb2, RD July 2005, still stuck. 2nd FP May 15 2007, transferred VSC-TSC 15th march 2007
--Naveen Oshos

stucked in name Check since oct-06, tried everything congressman, firstlady, FOIPA, FBI cheif, exective, local FBI, senator blabla bla....... no luck

Me too...

I had been to USCIS(Infopass) today at a local office in NJ.Was told by IO that my Security Clearance is Pending....

My Detail:
EB3 India
PD 10/2002
I-485 RD 10/2004

Me too...

I had been to USCIS(Infopass) today at a local office in NJ.Was told by IO that my Security Clearance is Pending....

My Detail:
EB3 India
PD 10/2002
I-485 RD 10/2004

Sorry to hear that....I know how it feels

Count me in....according to InfoPass in May 2006...Namecheck in the works since around 2003. Wife was cleared, I am still pending.
But then again, between you and me, do you really take for granted what InfoPass tell you...?! I don't...as far as I am concern, they don't know anything...no one in this system knows anything.

Me too. I found namecheck pending during my infopass appointment on June05 . Then I called NSC on June12 , I was told my name check is still pending.

Me Too!!

Stuck in Name Check/Security Clearance since Oct 2003. I have given up ,ther is no method to USCIS madness.

I called TSC using POJ on June 18. A lady answered the phone. She was very nice. Initially she told me my case is pending and is not assigned to any officer. But it is in area where it can be assigned any time. When I asked her about finger print and name check, she told me that my finger print is ok. Then she looked a little more and told my name check is pending. That is upsetting. I do not know what happens now. I called them back on June 19 to confirm the informaiton, but a different unfriendly lady picked up phone. At first she was not ready to talk unless my PD is current. When I said it is, she looked into the case and said it is pending. She declined to give any other information. She said since I have a lawyer, they cannot answer to me. I have to tell my lawyer to call them. My company lawyer is very unfriendly and would not help. So looks like I am stuck. Its a 3 hr (one way) trip to service center. So I am wondering if it makes sense to take infopass and go that far. Or wait!! I also placed a service request on June 5. But no reply yet.

Friends on the forum....please advise.

My case details are:

EB2 - India (PD -May 8, 2003)
I 485 / 140 RD - Jan 2, 2005, ND - Jan 4, 2005
140 AD - Feb 12, 2005
FP1 - July 1 2006
FP2 - May 5, 2007
NO LUD on case till now!!

Hi,
Taking an Infopass is just for satisfaction. And there wont be more information than what you get from the Customer Service. ( based on my infopass on monday). I would say just sit tight like me and hope/pray we would get our turn

Can you please advise what is POJ method? And how to call!

THanks
Raj

Hi,
Taking an Infopass is just for satisfaction. And there wont be more information than what you get from the Customer Service. ( based on my infopass on monday). I would say just sit tight like me and hope/pray we would get our turn

Can you please advise what is POJ method? And how to call!

THanks
Raj

POJ method - set of steps to reach a TSC rep.

dial 1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter SRC# then 1-1-3-4 you can talk with imm. officer directly