Stuck at RFE since Sep

Thanks Mailbd. I just called them again, and got transferred to 2nd level agent.
I once again explained that I have received the YL back in November and haven't gotten anything since.
First thing the agent asked me was “where do you live” (what’s my D.O), the moment I said NYC, he said “that’s what it is... we have a 4 month delay in that office!” I was shocked!.. he said it will take 4 months from the time I did my biometrics to the time I’m scheduled for an interview, so by my calculation it should be sometime in Feb.. Well at least I know now that it's not just me. o_O
I'll update as soon as I get the IL, till then it's a waiting game.

Yes, it is a waiting game. But atleast you know that your case is not lost or forgotten. So this is in a way good news. :)

I called the customer service today as well and got transferred to the second level agent. He patiently listened to me and checked my receipt number and said that my case is in the interview queue and told me to wait for one month for scheduling and call them back after that.

I hope to receive before that. Let's see.

My status is RFE since Nov 5th

I am in the same boat with you as well so please tell me if you have recieved the interview letter.
My case was filled on 10/19/2010
Fingerprint was on 11/5
Till today it shows RFE
my DO is Chicago.

can you please help and advice..or simply let me know your status

Not sure if this will make you feel better or worse :).But thought I will share my timelines too. I applied on 6/28 . Got finger printing done on 8/4 . Still waiting for Interview notice. Local Office Fort Smith Arkansas.

Applied for N-400 on 9-17-10.Finger print done 10-7-10.received the yellow letter(This is not an interview notice) on 11-8-10 and stuck there.case status shows requested evidence.I applied from VA,anyone has the same status or similar to what i have?is this normal?

just checked the case status and it is changed to "testing and interview".

Please update if you have recieved your Interview Letter

Hey gana,
has any one of you recieved the interview letter yet at this point?
if so please share the following with the group.
N400 submition date
finger print date
YL date
interview date

I submitted my N400 in Oct 13th fingerprint was done on Nov 5th still waiting for Interview Letter. Got YL in early December but that was it till today

My case is being transferred for an interview y'all

I could not believe it y'all. Here is what I got when I check my case online. I am hoping the interview letter will follow soon.
Testing and Interview

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Hey gana,
has any one of you recieved the interview letter yet at this point?
if so please share the following with the group.
N400 submition date
finger print date
YL date
interview date

I submitted my N400 in Oct 13th fingerprint was done on Nov 5th still waiting for Interview Letter. Got YL in early December but that was it till today

I received a txt msg today from USCIS. Case status updated to Testing and Interview, now waiting for interview letter.
So far 167 days after filing.