Strategy for people with <2/99 Notice Date; What can and should be done

mikep

Registered Users (C)
Mine is 12/23/98RD and 1/4/99 ND, 5/99 FP. Nothing so far. Everytime I call it is the same response. Your case is under processing.
I am really frustrated. What should one do???
Let\'s get the discussion going
Contacting Senator or Congressman??
Lawsuit??
What will happen if the finger prints expire??

No Title

I feel your pain. Mine details are VSC RD 11/17/98, FP 5/99, RFE 7/6/00 Nothing yet.
I asked my lawyer the question about finger prints. She said that if they expire INS will ask u to do them again. I don\'t think much can be done. This is not fair \'cause I see folks with ND of 7/99 getting approved.

No Title

I have similar dates.ND-01/14/99.FP-5/99. NO RFE or response. IIO says should be getting response soon. I have heard that for the last 1year.

Lawyer says there is nothing else he can do but wait. Will calling on the senator be of any value or am I just waiting time?

No Title

But you should pray not to be transfered to local INS because
you may have to wait from 3 to 18 moyhs, depending of your state I have 10/98 RD , waiting at local INS now

No Title

Same here, RD 12/15/98. FP DONE 5/11/99. RFE asked on 6/16/200. Replyed on 7/19/00. INS rev in 7/25. It is pain to watch others getting approved with date later than you.

No Title

My finger print is expiring this week. I am woried that they may ask me go to do FP again. Why can\'t they approve ND 12/98 cases, when they approve ND7/99 cases. Is it a mistake in my part applied in 12/98. Sent the RFE back 2 weeks ago. Still waiting. I am Planning to talk to Senator office about my case if nothing happens this weeks. Any body agree or dis agree, or any ideas what we can about it.