strange ?

newhere3

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have a strange situation.
I have filed for concurrent processing (I140 approved).
When I go to check my 485 status online. It says, - there was an insufficient fee for your fingerprinting and a notice was sent. The case is in suspension.

However, my lawyer did respond to the issue and I got my notice for FP (I was not even aware of this message until now) and got it done and have even received my EAD and AP.

So why is the message not changing ? I guess if there was some issue abt the fees then I wouldn't have gotten my FP notice and hence my EAD and AP !

Anyone with a similar experience ?

I had the same problem. My lawyer spoke to NSC and resolved the situation. NSC office told my lawyer to ignore that notice. Even i finished my FP and received my EAD before 10 months.

Do not worry about that. My online message is not update still says the same.......

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Manju

Thanks Manju.. that helps....

But its still a mystery why is the message not changing. I guess its not accurate all the time !

Thanks again

Same Here

Hang on guys. It is showing same message for me even after a year after i have done FP. It on of the mystery of NSC

Yes, they are too slow to make any changes in the online messages...nothing much to worry about..

Same is true with my wife's case..

Hi,

My wife's 485 status also says the same thing. She already got her FP, AP, EAD & second EAD. My lawyer sent my check copies & I too spoke with the INS around 5 times. They say that the case is fine & the status would be updated soon. But it's not... It's already been a year since we filed for 485.

So, don't worry. You're not alone.

Jein.