Strange....................

SP_MI

Registered Users (C)
I was checking my status today in the morning and for my 485, it said the lin number is not in the system. I checked just now and the message was the same as yesterday.
Has anybody experienced this?

SP_MI said:
I was checking my status today in the morning and for my 485, it said the lin number is not in the system. I checked just now and the message was the same as yesterday.
Has anybody experienced this?
several times
... The DB was probably being refreshed...

it must be a typo!

Most likely,you might be having a space at the end of your number.Re-type your number.Do not cut&paste .
And you will be thrilled to see that your "lin#" is still in USCIS database,and it will be sitting there for sometime to come,BTW with their processing times :) :p

Let me not giving you false hope but it did happen to me, two days before my case was approved, suddently I can not access my case status, either showing the same msg like yours or simply showing server 500 error. maybe they are touching your case. Just hanging there

Followup....

Steve,
Did it go back to the previous message before you got approved.

sp_mi

In the morning I got approved, I finally saw it showing "Your finger print was received...." the old crap msg and after I arrived at my office (1 hr later) it suddently changed to " Your case was approved on June 16...." I hope this will happen to you too