Strange Situation - CIBA and others pl. help!!

RP Bhand

Registered Users (C)
Coming to the details my ND is 04/19 and did FP on 07/19 (two weeks ahead of shedule) and when I talked to an IIO on Friday at 1:30 pm just to find out my FP status she told me with my WAC# that our( also wife\'s) FP were received on Aug 17 and were assigned to an officer on Aug 20, 2001. In my excitement I forgot to ask whether our FP were clear or not.
Today (Saturday) when I checked my mail I found two envelopes from INS and first I thought they must be approval letters. Later after opening them I realized that they were FP notices scheduled on 10/04/2001.
When I checked the postal date stamp it says Aug 23, 2001 (LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA)..
CIBA and other GURU\'s, what should I do? AM I to ignore these notices?
I myself dont know how INS operate..Will the officer to whom the case was assigned will check the FP and if he found that the FP\'s were not clear then will he issue FP notices again?
Here is my Logic
-------------------------
On Aug 20, 2001 both our cases were assinged to some officer \'X\'
On Aug 23, 2001 he realized that something is wrong with FP and issues FP notice again (bcos the mail date is Aug 23)
Normally how it works? Will the case be assigned to an Officer if everything is OK?
Guys,
PLEASE HELP!! i CAN\'T EVEN THINK ANYTHING ELSE..I CAN\'T EVEN SLEEP...EVEN IN MY DREAMS I AM GETTING THE SAME!!
I WILL BE CHECKING THIS SITE EVERY HALF AN HOUR TO SEE UR REPLIES.

No Title

Bhand,

I have a ND of 4/20 and got FP for 10/10. Whih was done
early on 8/7. Today I got another identical FP notice for 10/10.
I have not checked yet if the first FP was okey or not.

wait2001

Me too

I also got a seconf FP notice from Laguna Niguel (stamp dated 8/23/01). Not sure what is happening?

No Title

Hey RP,

Your best option now i guess is to speak to an IIO to find further clarification. I did my FP also on 07/19.

please ignore sec. FP if you did FP in the last 90 days.

you will get the approval very soon especially, your FP recvd in INS and your case assgnd to offc.

Dont worry Be Happy!!

I guess now INS is mailing FP for all those 04/01 ND..Some of the lucky one\'s already received the FP notice in July..
INS randomly sends FP notices and even most of my friends received notices even after their approvals.
IN the FP Notice it clearly stated as
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTICE IF:
1) yOU HAVE BEEN FP BY THE INS WITHIN THE LAST 90 DAYS
2) YOUR APPLICATION ALREADY BEEN GRANTED....
In my case the FP actual date was 08/02/01 and I did it on 07/19/01 and 90 days from 07/19 will be 10/19
but in the second FP notice the scheduled date was 10/04/2001 which is not after 90 days..

No Title

According to your description, everything seems fine.
If your FP were not OK, the IIO would have told you
on the phone already. Don\'t worry about it.

ciba