Strange Scenario with work experience - HELP PLEASE

DalRanger

Registered Users (C)
Hello Experts,
I have a strange situation. My labor was filed in July 2006 stating that I have Masters with 2yrs of experience, but I graduated in December 2004. So it only adds upto 1yr 7mths of work experience. Now my attorney states that my labor is invalid and we have to re-apply.

Can I claim the 20hrs/week job (RA work in my Univ) as work experience. If so how to convert the part-time work experience into equivalent full-time experience.

I heard that INS uses a formula to convert part-time experience into full-time experience (its not just straight part-time experience = Full-time Experience divided by 2).

Please help me, so that I can use the current labor by justifying my Univ. work experience.

Thanks,
Regards,
-DR.

Your labor approved.

Find out, What kind of formula your attorney is using to get more money from you.

Hello Experts,
I have a strange situation. My labor was filed in July 2006 stating that I have Masters with 2yrs of experience, but I graduated in December 2004. So it only adds upto 1yr 7mths of work experience. Now my attorney states that my labor is invalid and we have to re-apply.

Can I claim the 20hrs/week job (RA work in my Univ) as work experience. If so how to convert the part-time work experience into equivalent full-time experience.

I heard that INS uses a formula to convert part-time experience into full-time experience (its not just straight part-time experience = Full-time Experience divided by 2).

Please help me, so that I can use the current labor by justifying my Univ. work experience.

Thanks,
Regards,
-DR.

z
Your labor approved.

Find out, What kind of formula your attorney is using to get more money from you.

while applying your PERM you paid your fees, then what work he had done for youe while applying your PERM. Can't he calculate 1.5 to 2 years experience.?

Ask him to do it for free, if he insist it.?