strange online LUD for AP application

againusa

Registered Users (C)
My wife's AP application was received by TSC on Feb5,2007. There were two LUDs on Feb28 and Mar1. Then today (3/11/2007) there is a LUD saying that this application was approved and approval notice was sent on Mar3,2007. The strange thing is that we still did not receive the approval yet.

Anyone has recent experience with TSC regarding AP can tell me how long it takes for the AP to arrive in your hand?

My wife's AP application was received by TSC on Feb5,2007. There were two LUDs on Feb28 and Mar1. Then today (3/11/2007) there is a LUD saying that this application was approved and approval notice was sent on Mar3,2007. The strange thing is that we still did not receive the approval yet.

Anyone has recent experience with TSC regarding AP can tell me how long it takes for the AP to arrive in your hand?

Hi my AP was approved in TSC on 2/22/07 i got it in the mail on the 27 or 28 I belive, dont worry I am pretty sure your going to get it by next week.

Did u file EAD too?

My wife's AP was approved on 7th march there were LUd on3/05/03/05, 03/07 ,03/08 then 03/09 then on 03/11 but massage is same that they have approved it and mailed it , her lud's were changing from the day we had our code 3 fp on 03/02/2007. but there was not lud changes on my AP but on 11th there was 1st LUd change on my AP and it says that on march 5th they have mailed me notice for additional eveidance i have not recived anything from them yet i dont understand one thing how come they was LUD changes on 11th it was sunday?
does any one have any idea what additonal doucments they can ask for AP?