Strange message - All gurus please help

485messup

Registered Users (C)
I checked my 485 case status today morning and found out following message

\'On 10th April 2001 we received additional information which we requested for request for evidence. As preliminary process is over before we sent RFE. It will take 180 days for us to make an decision. We will mail you a decision once process is complete.\'

I never got any RFE nor I have mailed any additional information. How come it says that they received additional information. Is it normal or I am in trouble? All gurus please help.

My details

RD 16th March 2000
ND 22nd March 2000
FP 22nd March 2001

Thanks

No Title

Me too, I never sent any evidence but still message is changed.." Received blah blah...takes 180 days". Looks like a glitch at their end. EB2 --India. ND 3/15/00. FP 4/10/01

No Title

I think this is what happened in both of your case.

Sometimes when there is an RFE for just employment letter then generally the lawyer sents the request directly to the employer (VP of your dept for eg.). There is no need for them to talk to you and the employer just type in the letter and mail that to attorney.

If you have been checking the AVM regularly and your message never change to "addtional information requested" and then all of a sudden it says "additional info. received" , then this could be a computer glitch.

Hope this helps ...

Goofie.

No Title

Hi,
My
PD: 07/1998
ND & RD : 01/2000
FP: 04/18/01

Can anyone tell me what RFE stands for.
thx