Strange mail from USCIS

p235

Registered Users (C)
I got a mail from USCIS...Here is the content

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On June 9, 2008 we mailed the document to the address we have on file.
You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or
if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Did anyone ever got a similar message. I raised a SR sometime back and do you think that it is a response to that?

Please share if you have experienced anything like this

Thanks

I got a mail from USCIS...Here is the content

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On June 9, 2008 we mailed the document to the address we have on file.
You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or
if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Did anyone ever got a similar message. I raised a SR sometime back and do you think that it is a response to that?

Please share if you have experienced anything like this

Thanks

It could be they have sent you the FP notice. also it could be your SR response. but u should get approval soon as it is very old case.

"Document mailed to applicant" may not be approval in my spouse case, see our signature. It cannot be FP notice for us, since we gave FP couple of months. It is not mail undelivered for us as we have not moved for last 6 years.

When I called TSC they had no clue so as Infopass, SR came as case is under review wait for 60 days.

As per my experience wait for 30 days, take a infopass as you have a valid reason to visit them and find out what they have to say.

As a note my spouse case was not current when it happened.

"Document mailed to applicant" may not be approval in my spouse case, see our signature. It cannot be FP notice for us, since we gave FP couple of months. It is not mail undelivered for us as we have not moved for last 6 years.

When I called TSC they had no clue so as Infopass, SR came as case is under review wait for 60 days.

As per my experience wait for 30 days, take a infopass as you have a valid reason to visit them and find out what they have to say.

As a note my spouse case was not current when it happened.

Did you receive the document? What did it say, if have received it?

No document received, TSC IO could not even see in their system what is sent to us. When I called, they were just taking guess, it could be FP notice, it is all bulshit.
Lot of other friends got the same update at my time, nobody received anything.

Did you receive the document? What did it say, if have received it?

We received this update for a RFE on EAD that went to our old address and returned back to USCIS (as USCIS does not allow USPS mail forward) and then they send the RFE to new address. During this time, we got an update saying that Document mailed with description as a document is manufactures and mailed. After 1 week we received the RFE at our new address.

I called TSC today and came to know that it is all bull shit.
They told me that there is a glitch in their system and there is no document being mailed. Total BS, Horrible

I will take bullshit on any day, rather than fearing all the time for a RFE mis-delivered :)

I called TSC today and came to know that it is all bull shit.
They told me that there is a glitch in their system and there is no document being mailed. Total BS, Horrible