Strange FP message!

sbjami

Registered Users (C)
After my FP on June 11th 2003, the online message always remained as follows -

"On June 11, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

This has never changed. Meanwhile I applied for AP, EAD etc and were approved.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Please help!!!!!!!

PD July 1999
I-485 ND 05/17/2002
EB3

I too have the same message, does this mean that you are sure to get an RFE?
Thanks,
ND: 04/02
EB2/IND

doesn't mean anything

It doesn't mean anything. Its just normal. You could get approved without an RFE too :)

We have had this message too, since January 04. I did post a question about it recently and got helpful and comforting replies. I did also say that one of our sons got the
'results of fingerprints received and processing has resumed on your case'
message. Has this happened to anybody else - that one out of four family members gets a different message?

One more question - we are EB1 - is there any difference/priorities given to EB1 against EB2/EB3 etc or they all the same?

I140 - AD 10/03
I485 - RD 11/03
FP - 1/04
and waiting.......

alassio

1) YES..my wife had a different message than I had...I had the "results collected-pending review" one..and she had "received and processing resumes".so none of this actually matters as long as they receive the FP results..In some cases, they never even update the case..it goes directly from .." we received your application" to "This case has been approved"...So, Don't worry..

2) NO...I believe once u r in the last line, everyone's the same..hopefully..:)

Madhav

Thank you for your answer, Mad Par. The knowledge and experience of people on this forum is great and so helpful.