strange case please help

greencardfreak

Registered Users (C)
hi there,
I was on my F1 and have a OPT CARD. The thing is there was an error with my university and they gave me the opt card even before i completed all the courses. i had to complete 21 but did only 20. Then i went through a consultancy and got my H1 approved. It starts from december this year after my opt expired.

Now i am working for a company on PT in nycity. The company is very impressed with my work and are ready to transfer H1;

Can anybody please suggest me what i can do so that my H1 is transferred to the new company in December as the quota is also over for the regular 65k cap.

regards

greencardfreak said:
hi there,
I was on my F1 and have a OPT CARD. The thing is there was an error with my university and they gave me the opt card even before i completed all the courses. i had to complete 21 but did only 20. Then i went through a consultancy and got my H1 approved. It starts from december this year after my opt expired.

Now i am working for a company on PT in nycity. The company is very impressed with my work and are ready to transfer H1;

Can anybody please suggest me what i can do so that my H1 is transferred to the new company in December as the quota is also over for the regular 65k cap.

regards

Transfer does not count again the cap. So you can transfer as many times as you want without worry about H1B cap.

Million thanks for the reply, can you please suggest what would be the procedure please; and by when should i start applying for the transfer my h1 starts from 12/30/05;

regards