Stop Calling IIO repeatedly

No Title

Mr.gem, before you advise someone, you better follow it. If you have problem in reading or understanding my post, please, do let me know. I will be happy to explain the same one more time for you. I am not talking or telling someone to call the IIO 2 or \'n\' times a day or not to call the IIO. My point here is you don\'t tell someone whether they can call IIO or not and how many times. Thanks for expressing your thoughts and views on this matter.

No Title

You fool, don\'t be stupid. No one is appreciating you by reading your posting.

No Title

No one denies calling IIO for a genuine problem. Answer me for this, Idlegirl called IIO to confirm her Approval twice. Calling once is fair. And she can always wait for 5 or 10 days to recieve approval notice. Tell me why. She may be curious, but should not loose decency even when panic.

No Title

Guys, let\'s not get carried away .. focus on periodically checking on the status of your cases .. no one else will be interested in your case, so once or twice in a week call and speak with an IIO.

No Title

Mr.gem, It looks like you are still not clear about what I am trying to say here. It\'s none of my business to question or tell idlegirl not to call IIO for "n" number of times or whatever it is. I amleast bothered whether idlegirl called one time or two times, as I have my own issues to worry about. He/She calling INS so many times, will not affect me or you either. Thank you for following some sort of descency this time. Wish you good luck.

No Title

You should have asked gem the same question before u got approved. Then u were a nervous wreck and now since its approved i guess u are feeling ur whiskers. Now why don\'t u call and ask the IIO when ur approval notice was sent and then thank him once and then send them flowers and go and mow their lawn and do their laundry also and make sure u call and take appointments by calling IIO\'s before all these.
This is what some of the guys were making a point here. While I do not support anyone here, i sure would love to join the issue with some arrogant and selfish fellows here.
Some do call repeatedly to ask i guess "how do i look" did u have tuna for lunch.

This is not a deli or ur wallmart to say i paid it so i get it. While we have a right to question the INS, we are afraid caz they may do something to our case. That\'s why all these so called self proclaimed
BOLD people talk in a wimpering manner when they call IIO\'s. Do u tell them i am paying u so get ur ass to work. That\'s a wrong attitude. Well anyway its ur case. I just shared my views. Anyone to critize or agree is welcome. I know I am not right always (we all are)

No Title

smarty pants,gem did not post it b4.so sorry cudnt imagine and reply b4.
Everyone knows,someone else calling up an IIO eats out on their patience.But,instead of blaming INS,we blame each other and people judge and order others by even naming people. That is absolutely pathetic.Anyway bottom line is whether you say it or not,no one is going to stop call INS or no one is to start call INS.Just venting our frustrations here on this chat board.

No Title

smartypants, are you asking me? I am not yet approved. I wish your
statements come true for me. If you are asking me, then, I am not concerned/bothered about either gem or anyone calling INS any no. of times. However, I wish all who are waiting like me to get their GC approved soon.

No Title

Guys (and ladies) lets cut it out. Enjoy your weekends. I think we are all paying for the service so we all have our rights.We have all learned a lot from folks who have called INS and posted the information so lets be thankful to them though they have irritated the IIO\'s and who knows how that might affect their processing.

No Title

Gem, you are the one who needs to learn the descency while posting
info. in a public forum. Do you want to know what is descency is? It\'s nothing but the way whatthehell answered your post. Whatthehell, I have read most of your earlier postings and they are really very useful and I would suggest don\'t waste your time in replying to these kind of postings. Good luck to you.

No Title

Suggestions: before you call, think about how much benefit you as well as others can get from the call, otherwise don\'t waste your time as well as others.

No Title

Hello people !!!! Please spare a minute from your precious squabble and answer me if you could....

We got our passport stamped yesterday. We are going to move in another couple of weeks. Should I call the Vermont center and have them change my address on record.. or should I call the lawyer ? I had left a msg for the para-legal but havent received any reply so far.

If any of you could please answer me.....

thx.

No Title

Hello people !!!! Please spare a minute from your precious squabble and answer me if you could....
We got our passport stamped yesterday. We are going to move in another couple of weeks. Should I call the Vermont center and have them change my address on record.. or should I call the lawyer ? I had left a msg for the para-legal but havent received any reply so far.

If any of you could please answer me.....

thx.

No Title

Its all up to the applicant whether he wants to call or not.
If its actually being logged then he better be careful and ask the
right questions and also notify them that he would call again if
he doesn\'t hear from them.
Yes we r paying for the services so we will call.
We dont get any f&^*&^% benifits from SS when on bench/fired so if INS gets pissed off its their f^%$#$# fed system.
If a consultant has worked for 3 years he SS itself adds to 30k!!!