StillAlive is always alive from today

Congrats......

Congratulations Stillalive.......

Sorry guys I don't have words to express now, I am shocked at present.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 24, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

History:

Came to US in 2000, started my first GC attempt in 2001, before it get riped left the company, started my second attempt in 2003 it got stuck in BEC, then my final attempt in 2005 got the result.

No LUD since transfer from 27th March 2007

SR created on June 14th, reply came on August 7th as "Additional review wait for 6 months"

Called numerous times to TSC got message "Case is pending", "NC cleared", "Case Assigned", "Visa Assigned", "NO Visa available till october" any combination you can come up.

Visited Infopass twice got reply "NC cleared", "Nothing Pending" and "No Visa Available"

Sent a letter to senator got reply in 2 days "No Visa available till Oct"

Looking at October bulletin, I made up my mind and given up hope. But god is great, I wish everybody out here get there pie of joy soon.

congrats stillalive!!! you made it :) !!!

could you pls tell what was your last online status message?

thanks,
mv

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

congrats stillalive!!! you made it :) !!!

could you pls tell what was your last online status message?

thanks,
mv

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

congrats Still alive!!!

I also see the same online message - pending standard processing at a USCIS office....). do you have any idea what does it mean by that? I would appreciate your response.

What's that 2nd message StillAlive?

Mine is below. Has anyone seen approval from this status or needs to change to pending before approval??

MV

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

conraaaaatttttsssssss maaaaaaan! Ok you still gotta take care of the spreadsheet. Aslo, don't blame TSC(I can do that but not you) you got approved with in a few months after the transfer. They are approving Transfered cases over the original TSC cases like mine. So be glad.

Last edited by a moderator:
StillAlive,
Congratulations man. I too had SR mentioning "Additional review and contact after 120days". I did not here anything so far. Your online message before approval is same as my current message. I doubt if that implies anything .

Have a great weekend.