Still Wating for AP from Nebraska Receipt Date August 16, 2007

kirat

Registered Users (C)
Hi There,

Let's start this thread to track who are still waiting for AP from Nebraska with the receipt date of August 16, 2007.

I'm still waiting for my AP from Nebraska, receipt date is August 16, 2007 and got EAD in last November.

This week Nebraska processing times shows the date of September 29, 2007.

Please post your comments, if you are in the same boat.

Thanks.

Waiting for EAD and AP

I applied for EAD & AP in first week of november.@ VSC.I did not recieve EAD or AP yet.

Can you pls shed some info as to why is it delayed....

Thanks

I applied for renewing my EAD and AP back in September 2007 in TSC. Got my AP but no EAD yet. I had 3 infopass appointments, request for expedited process, 4 calls to the 800 number and etc. One answer: we cannot give you EAD because we are doing background check on you and its pending!!!!!! This is the latest bullshit from USCIS I suppose...

AP Approval

We applied for AP with a receipt date on Oct 15th 07 got AP approval on 13th Feb 08 at NSC....keep calling them if 90 day pd has expired....

Ok, Looks like for now, I'm the only one waiting for my AP since August 16, 2007. I've called up NSC and they have created a service request.

Now see how long that service request takes. Does anybody has any idea of service request processing time.