Still waiting....

mini_r2004

Registered Users (C)
I am still waiting for approval even after LUD changed. My LUD changed 07/21 and nothing happend since then....My FP will exapire in a month. What should I do now? Is it is a good idea to fax them every week? I faxed a letter last week.

Friends! could you please share your experience? My EAD and AP were approved 2 days after my LUD changed. Why not for my 485??

Is any body still waiting with FP done from March - June?

I did my FP on 06/03.

As many ppl shared they got either approval/RFE/FP when they sent Expirey FP query to TSC.

if u already have tried/send keep sending every 15 days, hope it willl work ......

Good Luck

Hi mini_r2004,
You are not alone. Although a lot of people say LUD change may serve as a barometer of I-485 approval, I have leanrt from my personal experience that those two do not always link with each other. My I-485 has a LUD change as 6/14/04, then a second LUD change as 7/8/04. Till today, nothing has happened yet. Maybe we are just not that lucky :)

This is from my own experience, my LUD was changed to 6/3/2004, then after about a whole month, on 7/1/2004, my case was approved. During that time, I was checking my case several times every day, got disappointed again and again, I know how frustrating it could be. I did send fax reminding them my FP is expiring. I did contact Senator's office for help. (They made an inquiry after my case was approved.) You can try to see if it works for you. For the fax thing, I don't recommand doing it too offen, it might annoy them and do more harm than good.

In my theory, when LUD is changed, if no change of address or anything else, the case is assigned to an officer for review. When you will get approval depends on the workload of the officer and how fast he/she is. But you are definitely getting close to get your approval. Just hang in there for a few more days. Good luck!!!

485_FL, Safari TSC, POJ! Thank you all.

485_FL,

After seeing your post, now I have a ray of hope that my case will be approved soon. I will try to contact congress man and see what happens.

FYI, my LUD is not for FP nor for address change.

mini_r2004 said:
485_FL, Safari TSC, POJ! Thank you all.

485_FL,

After seeing your post, now I have a ray of hope that my case will be approved soon. I will try to contact congress man and see what happens.

FYI, my LUD is not for FP nor for address change.

I do not want to be sarcastic but , It could be that because of your EAD. May be not.

SRM,

I know what you are thinking, but it is not for EAD coz My EAD and AP were approved 2 months back. In my post, I was explaining that for my EAD and AP, few days after changing my LUD I have got the approvals.

Thanks for sharing ur thought..