Still waiting on a letter fron NVC!!!!

syriano

Registered Users (C)
NVC is requesting addtional info after i sent my P3 ... and the system says they sent me the letter on Sep 29th. As of today I have not received any thing yet. Every time i call NVC they say "give it more time". How long do i need to wait? can i have my lawyer request another copy?

thanks for all input

thanks,
syriano

Hi Syriano,

I had the same situation.
Lately NVC has been requesting the Police certificate ( and in my case also the marriage certificate) with the P3. My lawyer received the letter of request within 2weeks (15 days).

Hopefully you should receive it some time this week.

Regards,
O

syriano:

you can call nvc and talk to an operator and ask what documents are required and have them available to yoru attorney so that the moment he receives the notice from nvc ...he can include the notice along with required documents and mail it back to nvc.

so start with talk to nvc operator!

syriano, ora8,

How long did it take for you guys to receive this request for additional information from NVC - from the time NVC acknowledged the receipt of your P-3's ??

Thanks,

RK

NVC received 7/2 and completed review 7/21 and sent to bbay 7/31.

in my case there was no request for additional information since i provided all documents required!

Originally posted by RK_0629
syriano, ora8,

How long did it take for you guys to receive this request for additional information from NVC - from the time NVC acknowledged the receipt of your P-3's ??

Thanks,

RK

RK,

In my case, the RFE letter was received by my lawyer 10 days after 'P3 received' date.

Rgds,
O

In my case I did not receive any RFE kind of thing and yet it is over 7 weeks and the folks at NVC haven't reviewed my case at all!!
I hope they don't send RFE after completion of 8 weeks and take another 8 weeks from there!

Thanks,

RK