still waiting for ND 1999 ?

No Title

There are many who are still waiting. I think they are all fed up with the whole business which is why no one responded to your query.
I\'m 10/99 and still waiting.

No Title

There were many discussions on this topic.
Anyway , i am also waiting ...
I am tired of calling the IIO\'s.
RD : 11/9/1999 ND : 11/29/1999 FP: 03/20/2001 .

No Title

Hi
Dan dan:
I am in the same boat as yours. ND 10/99. My friend \'s ND is 9/99, one year
ago, she got GC with the same PD as mine.
Have you got ref? I have got ref. at the begining of the May. Who knows how
long I have to wait . Do you have any idea after ref, how long we have to wait?

Unemployement rate increases every day, I do not know whether I will be
laid off before I get GC

Tired

No Title

You\'re welcome to my boat :) Just kidding. Yes I did get an RFE in early April to which my lawyer reponded but VSC received it only on May 10th!! I think with all the 245 cases it will take a while before we hear anything. In fact we are seeing very few approvals over the past couple of days. Keep us updated.

No Title

Add me in here as well.
EB-1
ND: Oct 14, 1999
FP: March 01, 2001
No RFE
Still waiting..

IIOs give the same answer..Looks fine but still pending....

Literally frustrated.....

No Title

Add me as well.......
RD : 09/16/1999 ND : 10/01/1999 FP: 03/22/2001..... Waiting...

No Title

It is funny that SC officially is processing 6/2001 , meanwhile there are still
a lot of 1999 left. They are lying

No Title

ND 10/4/99, PD 5/8/98 EB2 NIW India, FP 3/2/01.

Still Waiting No rfe nothing. Tired of calling Ignorant unIntelligeble Officer\'s and went to congressman Christopher Cox\'s office yesterday and asked for his help. They assigned a case worker and she will send a letter to VSC next week.

Hope this will make them take a look at my case. As some of you may know my case was sitting on a shelf of somekind and not even assigned to an oficer as of last week.

ver_sri

No Title

I am 10/99 and waiting RFE for employment letter three paystubs and w2 was sent to INS on 5/15/01, INS still has not received it, I am tired and waiting.....

No Title

Am also waiting without any RFE:
ND DEC 1999, EB3, other, FP SEP 2000.

Has any of you guys checked there AVM lately and got "case not found" message yet.

This is important. Please reply, all of you

No Title

They are not lying. That’s just the way they are playing the politics. Actually, they are processing cases as late as June 2000, while many 99 guys have been left out. By doing this, VSC can claim to public, congress, and president that they are doing good job.

No Title

I am there also, waiting forever. EB2 (RIR), PD:11/97, ND:10/99. Click on my user ID for more information.

No Title

I agree with Yoyo\'s thoughts. They just want to show their boss
how well they do their work.
I read a couple of related webs and also heard from my co-workers and friends who also applied for GC. It seems that not many ND 10/99
cases are left ?

Tired