Still Waiting for approval after sending RFE material to VSC

No Title

Hi

My wife\'s case is also pending. Response for RFE medical was received on Sep. 26, 2000.
IIO said case is pending.

Mine and my daughter\'s cases were approved on Aug. 8th and received cards too.

No Title

Yes Rpoladi,

My case (along with my spouse and child cases) is still pending with VSC. I don\'t know what is causing this delay.
Would you mind sharing the small EAC number ( Little bar code number on the righ hand side of your RFE, placed after the bar code number of EAC number) ?

Thanks,

(DG)

No Title

No I never called the IIO before, just because you have to try a million times before you get one on line. I checked the msg. a couple of days ago and it has got the standard 180 days crap.

I also saw a couple of posts that the msg. was not updated and they got their approvals in the mail, one to the attorney and courtesy copy to their house. Just check the mailbox and hope to get a surprise one of these days.

My RFE was received at INS on Oct 6th as per the msg. Please post any updates. Thanks

No Title

Hi DG,
Mine and daughter\'s approved on Aug. 8th, EAC 99-177-XXXXX
My wife had medical RFE on 25th Aug and was sent to old address. So had to request for it several times to get it. Finally we got it and response was sent on 9/20 mesg updated on 9/26.

IIO said the case is pending and will here with in a month.