Still Waiting for approval after sending RFE material to VSC

Narsi

Registered Users (C)
Received an RFE from VSC. Here are the details.

VSC sent an RFE requesting for 1997, 1998 and 1999 W2 and Federal Tax (copies of 1040\'s) returns. I was also asked to produce 3 most recent pay stubs and Employment verification letter. The request was made on 09/8/2000 and I have sent all the requested material. I have checked VSC automated message and confirmed that my material reached VSC on 09/28/2000. Any idea how long it takes for VSC to approve my I-485 application?

Here are my details:
India, EB3, PD 04/96 ( Yes, one of the unfortunate guy get stuck in the PD retrogress process),
RD & ND June 99,
FP 04/2000.
RFP received on 09/8/2000
RFP materials reveived by VSC as per the automated message on 09/28/2000

Thanks in advance.
Narsi

No Title

I have a similar situation
EB2
RD:July 26\' 99
ND: Aug \' 9 \'99
RFE requesting for employment letter and last 3 pay stubs sent on sep 26\'00
RFE received by VSC on Oct 12 \'00 (Automated message has not changed).
Talked to IIO last week, she told me to call and check in a month.

No Title

I am also in the similar situation, here are the details.

EB3 India
PD 11/96
ND 8/99
RFE date sep 14 - Employment letter and G325a
RFE recd. at VSC on Oct 6th as per message

Waiting Continues ......

No Title

I tried to call VSC customer service number and always got busy signal. Any idea what time will be ideal time to call VSC customer service number?

No Title

I called IIO and they told me, right now the case is under review.
He did not mention how many days it takes for approval.

No Title

My RFE response received by VSC on Sep 21,2000. I am still waiting for the decision. Today I talked to VSC, the person was very very rude, and they keeping a track of all the calls made for EAC numbers.

(DG)

No Title

Today I check the Voice Message, it said my RFE received on Oct.19th. It will take 90-180 to process, but due to the delay, it may need 180 days.
That\'s total suck!!!

No Title

I-485 w/RFE is approved. The auto msg for my case has not been updated. You guys might want to call IIO to check your cases. I hope yours are approved too. Good luck!

My detail: PD 04/97, ND 06/99, FP 04/00, RFE received by VSC end of 09/00, case approved last week according to IIO, still waiting for official notice.

No Title

Can you plase tell us when exactly you sent RFE reply and when msg got updated.

RFE (medical) response sent on 09/20, recvd on as per msg on 09/26, still waiting.

Thanks in advance.

No Title

Ravi , Kiran
Did any one called IIO, I can see people whose RFE\'s received
by VSC on October 10th been approved.
I am still waiting, RFE received by VSC on October 12.

No Title

Hi! Guys,

I have checked the voice mail today and the message says that my RFE received on Sept 28th. It will take 90-180 to process your case, however the since prelimanry processing is complete it may take 180 days.

This is really crazy. Just no meaning for the message.

No Title

Sick and Tired of cheking voice mail on INS Direct

My attorney says he can not write to until 60 days from date of RFE sent to INS regarding my case. Is it true? what are your expereinces with your attroneys? I have been checking the voice mail to see if my case made any progress. The INS Direct voice message says that my RFE received on Sept 28th. It will take 90-180 to process your case, however the since prelimanry processing is complete it may take 180 days.

The endless wait goes on .....

Note : I wrote to Virgina\'s congressmen and senator\'s office in the past to seek their help on case. I wonder if that got anything to do receiving RFE from INS and even delaying further after sending requested material. Have you guys ever seeked any such kind of help on your case?