Still waiting after sending RFE4 weeks ago

kballal

Registered Users (C)
case details: EB2-NIW India,PD 6/98, RD/ND 7/99. FP 6/00. RFE sent 10/12 (employment letter). message updated 10/16. lot of people getting approval after RFE, wondering what is going on. vijay, khoon pasina, did you get your approval.

No Title

Did they ask to detail your duties/responsibilities and how they meet the requirement of your petition (under NIW)? They asked for some other NIW applicant and am also an NIW applicant: RFE issued on 11/1...waiting for it to arrive...

No Title

RFE was for employment letter on original letterhead stating salary, duries, date of hire, and prospects of future employment. you can also search for more info under my name: kballal

No Title

kballal:
I didnt get the approval yet. The message still says "on October 12 we received -----". I guess I have no luck yet or I may get another RFE, who knows. Good luck to you kballal.
Vijay

No Title

Just got REF from my lawyer. It was sent on Nov. 1. The AVS said REF was sent on Nov. 2.

1. employment letter.

2. "Submit evidence that you will be employed in a position of national interest relative to your approved I-140 petition."

My lawyer said a brief discription, one sentence, relevent to NIW field should be fine.

No Title

My (ex)lawyer received the RFE today and it is for Employment letter. Are you self-petitioned or empoler sponsored?