Still no FP notice...ND-10/00 EB3 (Others)

chinkoy

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I\'d appreciate any ideas/suggestions/thoughts about my predicament. I have not received any FP notice. A significant number of my officemates whose ND are later than mine have had approvals already.
EB3 (Others)
PD 08/99
ND-10/00
EAD/AP did not apply.

No Title

My ND 09/00. After waiting for 5 months I called CSC and requested them to look into my case and the officer told me that she is going to take the "print out" (I guess the "print out" mean bringing my case to an officer\'s attention) and give it to the concerned officer and we got our FP notice with in two weeks.

It is worth keep of dialing the phone even if it is frustrating.

Good luck.

No Title

Thank you for your input.
I have actually been able to get through CSC and talk with an IIO for two times now. The first time was probably 5 weeks ago, the conversation sounded postitive so i waited. Until several weeks passed by me with no progress. Last Friday, I got through again. The impression I got was that my case was still untouched at that point. I don\'t remember the exact term she used but it sounded like the "printout" that INFOK was talking about as well. Bottomline is I am hoping she has initiated the FP scheduling process and as what INFOK experienced, i will wait for two weeks again.

No Title

My ND was 10/2000 and I gave up calling IIO at CSC. So I went to the
local INS at Reno. They gave me an official enquiry form. I send
that to CSC. I got the reply back from INS within four days. They
said in case I have not received my FP notice for some reason use
that letter itself as FP notice. So I had my FP done and got approval
last week (28th March). In my experience, paper enquiry (fax or mail)
work better than the telephone conversation.
Good Luck !

No Title

Could you tell me what form it was ?
It should be available for download from INS site.

thanks

No Title

Hello

If you could write written letters to INS ( I-485 Unit ) address to Status Inquiry , a duty Officer would
definitely see your case. Please write once or twice . Also if you want fax it also. It should help.

No Title

Question? Usually, How long can you get a finger notice after the Notice date or receipt date? a month or weeks?

No Title

It is G-731C (Rev. 10/06/99). It is a double sided form.
If cannot find that let me know. I can fax my copy to you,
if necessary.

No Title

Hi GREENCARDWAITER,
Could you give us more information about your "official enquiry form"? - I\'ve checked INS website and found a lot of downloadable forms. But still have no idea which form is "official enquiry form" for FP.
Thank you

No Title

I could not find it on INS website. Since you say that it is double sided, could
you mail me the form ? If so, I will send you my addr. Please give me your
e-mail id.

thanks again

No Title

Green card waiter - i saw your form on the INS web site but it says that this form is for "inquiry about status of I551" Is this the same form you are refering to

thanks
sajan

No Title

Yes that is the one. When I went to local office and tolk them that
I have not received the FP notice at that time, they gave me that
form and suggested me to fill up that form and send that to CSC.

I filled up the page one of the form and check the "other" option
and wrote about the FP notice by the side of it.

Hope it helps.