stilis my I-140 pendingl

reddy12

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Still I didn't get my I-140..
EB3-
online status is showing that, ur 140 immegration petetion for alien worker was recieved on july 8th,2002. we maqiled you a recipt with information about processing, it is taking between 30 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case, we will mail decision as soon as processing is completed..

I was applied my 485 in the Jan 2003, I got my EAD''s and AP's..
I finshed my finger prints also but the online status is always showing that we are already sent a finger print notice with dates and time..my question is why they are not updating my 485 status.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW UR THOUGHTS

reddy12

Your best course is get your lawyer to talk to BCIS about those two issue.

On I-140 your lawyer can argue that VSC is showing 09/16/2003 as processing date for EB3 Category. So why your case has not been cleared?

On I-485, Finger-printing issue, you would like to give your notice letter and receipt of fingur printing being done.

Hope this helps

reddy 12

i am in the same boat. my finger prints were done in Jan and the online message does not acknowledge it.

it dosen't matter because u will need to redo your finger prints as they will expire in 12 or 13 months and the way INS is processing ur 485 will not be done by then.

I had my FP done back in Jan I guess. The system was never updated until my I-140 is approved lately. Now the system says FP report was received on Jan ** and process is resumed... I think FP is only good for 15 months. I guess most of us have to redo the process if BCIS keep current pace...