Steps after EAD

mclarenfan316

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

My wife got her EAD :) Thank you all for answering my queries regarding all the application forms.

What's the next step. How does she get her green card? do we just wait or do I have to do anything?

Thank you for your reply. I have finished my interview and I got letters from USCIS that say

" The Visa Petition you filed has been approved. If you are represented by legal counsel, your legal representative has been provided a copy of this document. The beneficiary for whom you filed has been given the appropriate classification. The approval gives no assurance that the beneficiary will automatically be found eligible for Visa Issuance, Admission to the united states or adjustment to lawful permanent resident status.Whether the beneficiary gets a visa is decided only when an application is made to a consular officer, whether the beneficiary is admitted or adjusts status is decided only when an application is made to an immigration officer. If the beneficiary decides to apply for a visa outside the united states based on this petition, the petitioner should file from I-824, application for action on an approved application or petition, with this office to request that the petition be sent to the department of state's national visa center. Please be sure to enclose a copy of this notice with the I-824."

So I need to file an 824?

I also got another letter- I -797 notice of action.

Do I just need to wait now? or do something?