Stay Cool Folks.

Jharkhandi

Registered Users (C)
In last couple of days - we have seen lots of new IDs being created and lots of things talked about - people claiming it to be 'selfless', yet interested. Think before you make any decision. You have your own intelligence and you must trust it. Those 'selfless' claims could be bruised ego or hurt business plans! I have seen these things on many forums, it has permeated on our forum too.

In chaotic situation - people who do not keep their cool - get hurt. People who are alert and keep cool have the best chance of coming out safe. You may possibly see people posting against me on this thread - do not let your wisdom get distracted by that. Let me make my stand clear - without taking any name - I am against any company which runs fraudulent business or cheats people. You may like to judge me and find out about me as well from other members - feel free to do so. It will help you make a better decision.

There are standard ways of reporting issues of any company to DOL, please read saigc's post in LC forum on the same.

You may see people giving out email IDs of OIG agent (or any other), I saw one in VSC 485 last evening(its gone today along with my reply). Trust me OIG agents do not post on forums(as claimed in that post), it is simple trap which you may fall for.

Please understand that volunteers do not charge money for advice or effort, they do not offer you safe exit via using AC21 thru 5-10 companies that they know. (IT folks know better about layers and cuts :p ). They do not create panic like situation or play games either. They just post right advice for group of people, what they think would help. They help people in IM for individual issues which may not be discussed in public forum.

Seems more games are going here than the one started by N( :p of CS, I meant) /K/P. Beware folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey buddy, do not think we posted just like that

that agent details are sent to perosnal victims of cyber, we got that info and have put it on this forum.
Not like that agent has put on forum.
Everbody knows that agents do not do like that.
I got private message from 1 of the victims that he got that personal mail from agent, and i just had put that on forum.
When i said i saw it on forum, it means i saw some body/some cyber victim posted it. It does not mean that agent posted it.
It does not happen.

okkkkkkkkkkkkk stay cooooooooooooool :)

Not a trap okkkkkk, we only took off, so that that email shd not be spammed or cyber shd not use for bad purposes.
Hence we took off. And u now trust us, that is true. okkkkkkkkkkk

gc_desiemployer said:
that agent details are sent to perosnal victims of cyber, we got that info and have put it on this forum.
Not like that agent has put on forum.
Everbody knows that agents do not do like that.
I got private message from 1 of the victims that he got that personal mail from agent, and i just had put that on forum.

Verify it before you post - then you will help folks on forum. Even after verified, people should ask for guarentee of protection. Remember everyone caught from either side will be a trophy, if I see from OIG's point of view.

When i said i saw it on forum, it means i saw some body/some cyber victim posted it. It does not mean that agent posted it.
It does not happen.

okkkkkkkkkkkkk stay cooooooooooooool :)

Not a trap okkkkkk, we only took off, so that that email shd not be spammed or cyber shd not use for bad purposes.
Hence we took off.

Thanks for understanding my point. Further, if you use your original ID, it will enhance faith for everyone.

And u now trust us, that is true. okkkkkkkkkkk

I do trust you now. Last evening I thought it is someone from ... who posted it so that people spam and get in trouble - reporting could be double edged sword. This is another reason why I insist use your original ID, it will not hurt you. If people with higher visibilty and email ID with scores of people can do it without fear, you have no reason to be afraid. In fact it gives more confidence. If you will check there are better ways of reporting to authorities, messages get routed to right person. Check:

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/contactus

the only reason i took off is, Pralay sugegsted that it shd not be disclosed, so that it will not be used for bad purposes/spam of cyber.
But he suggested to send to fellow victims.

And cyber may get alert of this and take cautionary actions.
So after reading this message, pls delete this thread.

At the same time it may give legal/law related litigations for me.

gc_desiemployer said:
the only reason i took off is, Pralay sugegsted that it shd not be disclosed, so that it will not be used for bad purposes/spam of cyber.
But he suggested to send to fellow victims.

And cyber may get alert of this and take cautionary actions.
So after reading this message, pls delete this thread.

At the same time it may give legal/law related litigations for me.

Keep in touch with pralay - I trust him. Rest I will pm you. Check your pm.