Stauts on I-485 was changed based on MTR

raghusud

Can any one tell me what this mean. My I485 was rejected based on I140. We Opened MTR and now I-140 was approved. This is the present status i have on my I-485.

Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.

We reopened this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS on December 28, 2006, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

That is they are not going to deny it any more. So far this is what I undersand about other MTRs.
Can you please give your RD, PD, category, I presume you are India born.
--Naveen Oshos

Hi Raghusud,
nice to hear that your I-485 is re-mobilized. When you say that you submitted MTR, do you mean your previous I-140 was also rejected and you filed MTR (or Appeal) for the rejected I-140? so the I-485 actually would resurrect with the sustained I-140 after the MTR (appeal)? My I-140 was also rejected end of 2005 and I filed an appeal and recently just learned that my appeal is sustained. I haven't heard about the I-485 yet, so just wonder if my I-485s will still be there and can be re-openned.
thanks.
rz5qrz5q