Staus not found - What does it mean??

satyakolli

Registered Users (C)
My case and my husband's case got approved. I haven't received the notice yet. I checked online. But for my kids, I got the following message.

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

I never checked our kids' status online, as I do not have the receipt numbers. Yesterday I took the receipt numbers from my lawyer, and checked first time, I got the above message.

Do any of you know, what it means?

I checked AVM, I got the message

"due to technical difficulties, the case status can't be found at htis time, try again later"

Try to check on AVM

that looks like they got approoved too... lately who ever got approved they getting that kind of message.

it may mean it is approved

Wonder about the msg myself, but my guess is it may mean the case is approved or completely closed. I tried to search on my H1 renewal recently, and got the same msg. My renew was done in May and back then, I got the msg similar to "approved".