Status Update from USCIS

harry321

Registered Users (C)
i did status enquiry with USCIS as my case is Current as of April 1. This what i got"USCIS records show that your fingerprint results have expired or a clearance has never been received. FIngerprints will be taken at application support center. When an appointment becomes available you will be notified by mail where to report. Pls allow four(4) months for your appointment for fingerprinting

EB2 India
PD 3/2002
RD 3/2004
First fingerprinting done Nov 2004.
Wife gor Code 3 bio notice in Jan 2006 i did not. I am primary.

Does it look like they just need fingerprints again and my name check is clear
undefined

Might as well be the case with me. Looks like you got this notification in the mail. Was this notification a result of a phone call to TSC or an AILA inquiry by your attorney?

Does anyone know how long the FP's are valid for?

harry321 said:
i did status enquiry with USCIS as my case is Current as of April 1. This what i got"USCIS records show that your fingerprint results have expired or a clearance has never been received. FIngerprints will be taken at application support center. When an appointment becomes available you will be notified by mail where to report. Pls allow four(4) months for your appointment for fingerprinting

EB2 India
PD 3/2002
RD 3/2004
First fingerprinting done Nov 2004.
Wife gor Code 3 bio notice in Jan 2006 i did not. I am primary.

Does it look like they just need fingerprints again and my name check is clear
undefined

Phone Call to TSC

KJ said:
Might as well be the case with me. Looks like you got this notification in the mail. Was this notification a result of a phone call to TSC or an AILA inquiry by your attorney?

Does anyone know how long the FP's are valid for?

Yes it was update due to a call to USCIS National 800 number

I did my FP (Code 1) on Nov 2004 , just a FP (Code 2) for EAD on April 2006 , when will be my next appointment for FP (any Code), there is more than 15 months , and no answer from these guys yet ???

Another Update from USCIS

GHEBAUER said:
I did my FP (Code 1) on Nov 2004 , just a FP (Code 2) for EAD on April 2006 , when will be my next appointment for FP (any Code), there is more than 15 months , and no answer from these guys yet ???

Today I got another letter asking me to go ti USCIS application support center and Completing Form I89 and Photos. Do you know what is I89

Finger printing/Biometrics ( for 10 fingers) is valid for 15 months. Since yours was done Nov 2004, it's now expired. "Clearance never received" might suggest a FBI name check pending. Check with your local USCIS.

Finger prints for EAD is just one finger ( index finger) and i presume it is not considered as regular finger printing.

Check with your local USCIS. If you visit them, they can arrange for a finger print appintment the same day. I got an appoitnment for finger prints the same day i visited them for my EAD.

I went to ASC , they asked me to come on May 18 as they do not have anyone who can do Form I89. I talked to my lawyer he has suggested i do both fingerprinting and I89 when i go to ASC.

After that i talked to USCIS officer he suggested me to show both Notices when i go for I89 and get finger printing done as well

Got I89 done

Got my I89 done , they refused to do fingerprinting and told me to wait till i get a letter from USCIS.
Anyone know if i can get fingerprinting appointment through Infopass or i have to wait

Last Update date change

I got last updated date changed to 5/27/2006 but the message did not change. Hope something happens soon

Last Update Date

The last update date changed again on May 30 and May 31 but no message change. ANyone know what is happening. Thanks
harry321 said:
I got last updated date changed to 5/27/2006 but the message did not change. Hope something happens soon