Status of NIW applicants at VSC since September 2005

When there was a deadline to submit the I-140 application by March 31st to process get it processed in VSC, why are they sending all the applications to NSC. Between VSC and NSC, i think VSC was easier to get approved for those without many citations. Does anyone have a different opinion?

startrek2005 said:
When there was a deadline to submit the I-140 application by March 31st to process get it processed in VSC, why are they sending all the applications to NSC. Between VSC and NSC, i think VSC was easier to get approved for those without many citations. Does anyone have a different opinion?
You misread, or assumed something they never said: They said that "applications should be submitted to NSC/TSC after 04/01/06". Nothing was ever said about the transfer of already submitted applications from VSC to NSC/TSC. And with this transfer they follow strange pattern: i see cases applied on Sept 2005 transfered, whereas my case applied on Dec-05 stays at VSC (as of now). Go figure...

Niwjmd

My EB2 NIW application at VSC RD 9/26/2005 with a Notice Date of 10/6/2005 is transferred to NSC on may 11 '06. Any thoughts when NSC will start reviewing these transferred applications? Does it make sense to file second EB1 petition in parallel, one may expect EB1 visa dates to become current by next month.... :confused:

VSC-NSC -- Consecutive LUDs

Did anyone else get LUDs on consecutive days without a message change. Any idea what that means?

May 11 -- Got an email that my case was transferred to NSC and saw an LUD online (for both I-140 and I-485)

May 12 -- Another LUD (for both I-140 and I-485, no email or message change)

May 13 -- Another LUD (for both I-140 and I-485, no email or message change)

Is this just normal processing concerning the transfer or does this mean that my case is being worked on? Did others see the same when their cases were transfered?

FYI, my receipt date for 9/30/05 and notice date was 10/16/05.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got same. LUD without any email or message change.

My receipt date 9/30/05 and Notice date 10/17/06

Thanks
NIWOCT19

piperwarrior said:
Did anyone else get LUDs on consecutive days without a message change. Any idea what that means?

May 11 -- Got an email that my case was transferred to NSC and saw an LUD online (for both I-140 and I-485)

May 12 -- Another LUD (for both I-140 and I-485, no email or message change)

May 13 -- Another LUD (for both I-140 and I-485, no email or message change)

Is this just normal processing concerning the transfer or does this mean that my case is being worked on? Did others see the same when their cases were transfered?

FYI, my receipt date for 9/30/05 and notice date was 10/16/05.

Thanks.

Received transfer notice from VSC

The matter mentioned in the transfer notice is repeated in print. I received the letter yesterday. Interestingly however, my receipt date is now showing October 6th, 2005. This is unlike my original I-140 and I-485 notices which have receipt date of 9/26/2005 and notice date of 10/6/2005.

Where do VSC to NSC transfered folks stand?

Hi guys,

I noticed that several VSC NIW applicants are now transfered to NSC.

Will we get a new RD of May 13th or will be processed as per our original RD?

I ask this because the processing dates on NSC are at March 26, 2006 without word on transferred stuff.

Why did the NIW processing dates move in VSC. Did'nt they already start shipping the I-140 applications to NSC.

What an utter chaos?

If this is already discussed in other forums please give me the link.

niwnow said:
Hi guys,

I noticed that several VSC NIW applicants are now transfered to NSC.

Will we get a new RD of May 13th or will be processed as per our original RD?

I ask this because the processing dates on NSC are at March 26, 2006 without word on transferred stuff.

Why did the NIW processing dates move in VSC. Did'nt they already start shipping the I-140 applications to NSC.

What an utter chaos?

If this is already discussed in other forums please give me the link.

I am positive u will retain your original PD
for time being don't trust the dates posted by centers!

NSC received the transfered application

My I-140 (NIW), I-485 applications reached NSC after transfer from VSC on the 11th of May. Two weeks? Looks like somebody walked from Vermont to Nebraska ;) .

VSC to NSC notice

I just got the notice that my I-140 (EB2 NIW)/485 case were transfered to NSC.

Both RD are 11/9/05.

Last edited by a moderator: