Status - Interview scheduling

cooluswiz

Registered Users (C)
I have recvd following message today, what that mean did the completed my background check and stuff as I have given my finger prints on on 6/26 (Just 3 days) or it is the indication that it is now going through the process.

"On June 29, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. "

Appreciate some inside into it...

I have recvd following message today, what that mean did the completed my background check and stuff as I have given my finger prints on on 6/26 (Just 3 days) or it is the indication that it is now going through the process.

"On June 29, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. "

Appreciate some inside into it...

Yep, background check is done with a very high probability.

This is the interpretation of the USCIS statement - All background checks have been completed by the USCIS and your application seems to fine with them on all aspects.
Since there are so many applicants, your application will be in queue and once the dates are scheduled, you will get an intimation regarding the time and place. Good Luck for the interview!

Thanks, I just noticed that these messages were for my wife and daughter case numbers , as I was not surprised that how fast the background got cleared for them but my case is still pending any further status ( I did gave my finger prints along with them on 6/27)..I am expecting that I have to wait for some months...anybody has any time frame so you can follow on the case and how and where...

Just because your status update did not happen along with your family does not imply you have to wait "months". It could be months, it could be days. I generally advise waiting for 2-3 weeks after an activity is over for the next step to happen, or to be worried about it.