Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system

govindl

I have never been able to get the case status on my i-485 from either automated phone system or from online uscis web page. I always get the message "Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.". I am wondering if any of you faced with this situation. My 485 receipt date march-2002, nothing happened. no rfe and no 2nd fp.

WAC02129**
3rd AP
3rd EAD.
no RFE, no 2nd fp yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably, you may be getting approved who knows. The same thing happened to some people in the forum and they got approved after that. Good sign buddy. Have fun.

Are you sure you are typing in the correct WAC# with no space or dash? It has happened to many guys on this forum when they had this kind of error and got approved, but they were able to see the case status earlier.

If you were never able to see your case status, then you might want to check the Receipt Number and if it is correct you might want someone from your Lawyer's office to contact USCIS.

I am also getting a similar kind of message as what Govindl was getting.
I replied to my 2 nd rfe and now the online message saying that "We received your response blah....blah...blah". When I called the automatic message saying like "Due to temporary system problems ........the information on this case is not available ". I don't know what is going on....

Same here....

Online message is available. However when I call the service and enter my case, it comes and says unavailable case at the moment.
-WAC02099XXXXX
RFE recd. by USCIS 6/17

It happened to me yesterday morning. But today the usual message "Your FP received in Dec. 2002... Same old message " appeared...
So, i don't think its a good sign or a bad sign... Just the System may be down at that time..... :(

GC_Question2004, kaisersoesce, user_9999

You guys are about to be approved, trust me. You will get the approval before the weekend. I suggest you also check on Saturday morning. Same thing happened to my case. Online msg sadi RFE recieved, but phone message said case status not available.

Don't worry, I think your case has been approved. Same thing happened to me, and I got approval letter yesterday.

WAC-0215XXXXXX
RD:-04/15/2002

My case was approved

Hello All,
Me and my spouse cases WAC 022XXXX were approved on 06/23/04.
As what Brokenarrow mentioned earlier was absolutely correct.
Thank you all for providing great information.

Regards.

did u get your approval via mail

GC_Question2004,

did u get your approval via mail
did your status change on us BCIS website

Anyway, congrats