Status For I 485

Re: Cheer Up

Originally posted by arin_muk
Hey Bobby V,
Dont give up...If you give up then what happen to guys like me..RD11/16...You guys are the source from which guys like me gets encouragement..
SO Cheer up
Hey Arin,

I think you interpreted my tone incorrectly. I like spending time here and helping others if I can and sharing news views etc. I am no less or no more discouraged than an average guy. What ever that means. :)

I was trying to say that
a) i dont quite feel comfortable about using a script to find the stats in the first place, and
b) even if i found out the stats, i am not sure how is it going to help. in fact, if you knew your EAC range is 70% done it would make you even more uneasy

in the same breadth i would say that it is human nature to be curious and eager. i guess i have not reached the state of curiosity where i would need to ask someone (like yourself) to spend considerable amount of time to find out the stats, knowing that there is not much i could do at this stage. if we were already in jan feb range i might change my view. my example of 99 and 1 was probably on extreme. if it was really the case, i guess it would be time to call the senator.

Thanks for your kind words anyway.

Rescript to check status

arin_muk:

<< If you want I can send you the script. Please post your email address and will do so >>

If you don't mind, please send me a copy of the script at chen6699@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

EAD question - experts please help

Hell friends,

One of my friends wife is likely to get a job offer soon. Her EAD expires 12/18/02. She just applied for extension today. Once she gets the reciept notice, can she join the job before 12/18/2002. And continue to work even though the EAD is expired, since she has applied for extension.

Best Regards
RPC

rpc, search for a thread from sweetie from about 2 weeks ago. there was this topic discussed in detail.