Status enquiry - no response???

cksrp

Registered Users (C)
Hi
My PD is july 2002.
485 rd is sept 2005.
Have been current in May '06 and again unavilable and then became current in Nov. Called TSC on Nov 3rd and initiated an enquiry as the lady whom I spoke to said she didnt know anything. She said I will get a response within 30 days. Now its more than 30 days. Still no info.
I would really love to know if TSC is sending out responses nowadays or it is just me who didnt get it.
thanks
Cksrp

Same Here!!

My PD is current since Sep 06 and my Lawyer initiated two enquiries and still no responce. :confused:

masood_55 said:
My PD is current since Sep 06 and my Lawyer initiated two enquiries and still no responce. :confused:

si ur namecheck cleared or pending ? maybe it is still pending this is why ur case wasn't processed.

Hi cksrp,

Looks like we share similar dates.....
Last time in May, I also initiated inquiry and got the response that my Background Checks are pending..within a month.

When you call - you can either get to NSC (National Customer Service), who have no system access and will just initiate an inquiry on one's behalf...
or you may get to the actual TSC rep (use POJ trick), who has access to systems and they can tell you clearly if it's stuck in namecheck or not!

----------
PD: Sep 02
485 ND: Aug 05

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Senator's office to do enquiry

I did not get response from TSC.
My Senator enquiry helped and they responded in abt 30 days

what #?

undefined
cksrp said:
Hi
My PD is july 2002.
485 rd is sept 2005.
Have been current in May '06 and again unavilable and then became current in Nov. Called TSC on Nov 3rd and initiated an enquiry as the lady whom I spoke to said she didnt know anything. She said I will get a response within 30 days. Now its more than 30 days. Still no info.
I would really love to know if TSC is sending out responses nowadays or it is just me who didnt get it.
thanks
Cksrp
hi just want know what toll free # you are using? im having hard time calls directed to customer service , its always voice prompt. thanks

I used the POJ method to contract the customer service. I have the enquiry number that the representative gave me, is there anyway I can use this. I am thinking of taking infopass or shall I contact the senator.

So, if I didn't receive the response is it because the name check is pending or is it an indication that my case will be prolonged further ?

I think I talked to the National representative even though I think used POJ. Can some one give me TSC number.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have called twice and every time they said will get the response in 30 days, but never got any. Lawyer initiated a seperate inquiried but no response yet.
Don't worry nowadays TSC don't respond.

What is POJ method ?

cksrp said:
I used the POJ method to contract the customer service. I have the enquiry number that the representative gave me, is there anyway I can use this. I am thinking of taking infopass or shall I contact the senator.

So, if I didn't receive the response is it because the name check is pending or is it an indication that my case will be prolonged further ?

I think I talked to the National representative even though I think used POJ. Can some one give me TSC number.

Hi, what is POJ method ?? How do you do it? Thanks :)

it basically involves testing the national center's telephone lines few hundred times and then entering your receipt number few thousand more times :)

search for POJ trick in texas forums. there are elaborate steps.

Actually, I am really concerned with all the talk about sending the name check to some new central processing center. already I'm in my nineth year, now this central center may endup being another Backlog Elimination Center. Also, bothering is if they move dates forward, the visa numbers will be over before my case could be cleared. I already had sleepless nights last time when eb2 went unavailable.

gurus,

Called TSC to enquire about my namecheck and status. they keep telling me that my case is at the center and they don't have access to confidential information stored at the center. they could not tell if my name check is still pending. what is this center, does anyone have any idea.

thanks,
cksrp
PD July 2002
RD Sept 2005

Hi

The service centre is just a call centre, the operators who answer the phone are just that operators and can only read case status information that appears on the uscis web site

If you case is taking longer than the expected porcessing time you can request to speak with an immigration office. They can do a case status search but cannot answer case details on individuals

Best book info pass and appointment with congressmas to get further assistance

Sue
www.expatsvoice.org

received response for telephonic enquiry

I received a response to the telephonic enquiry I made almost 50 days back. The letter is dated a day after I made a call to TSC to know the status about my original enquiry.

The response says,

"The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions received by this Service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting in delays of the adjudication of petitions/applications. We can give no definite indication of when they will be completed. We apologize for the delay."

Thats a very diplomatic reply from USCIS, not sure if this means my case is pending security checks though. I will try to get more information on my case from the Infopass appointment I have next week.

thanks,
cksrp
PD July 2002
RD Sept 2005

cksrp said:
I received a response to the telephonic enquiry I made almost 50 days back. The letter is dated a day after I made a call to TSC to know the status about my original enquiry.

The response says,

"The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions received by this Service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting in delays of the adjudication of petitions/applications. We can give no definite indication of when they will be completed. We apologize for the delay."

Thats a very diplomatic reply from USCIS, not sure if this means my case is pending security checks though. I will try to get more information on my case from the Infopass appointment I have next week.

thanks,
cksrp
PD July 2002
RD Sept 2005

it is clear that it is the namecheck. anyways inquire more with the infopass. from which country are you?

antonioa77 said:
it is clear that it is the namecheck. anyways inquire more with the infopass. from which country are you?
Thats what I thought so. India, EB2.
thanks,
cksrp
PD July 2002
RD Sept 2005