GCWHEN

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got a mail from USCIS today for my 131 (AP) application. it says that current status is "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed". Is it got approved / RFE?

Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

Please let me know.

Approved

This means that your case is approved. AP is a document printed on a letter-sized paper. It's not a card. That's why they manufactured and mailed "Document OTHER THAN CARD".

Hi,

I got a mail from USCIS today for my 131 (AP) application. it says that current status is "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed". Is it got approved / RFE?

Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate your quick response. I got my EAD approval email just yesterday before that I got a mail saying that "Card production ordered" but still I haven't received my EAD. Today I got this email so I was not sure about the status. thanks for your clarification.

Did you receive AP mail ?

Gcwhen, did you receive your AP mail ?? I too got the same message but havent seen the AP document yet, any idea how long it took for you to receive the actual document ?? Did you receive it or your attorney received it ?

Thanks a lot. Appreciate your quick response. I got my EAD approval email just yesterday before that I got a mail saying that "Card production ordered" but still I haven't received my EAD. Today I got this email so I was not sure about the status. thanks for your clarification.

AP document is usually sent to the Attorney's address, if you have one, whereas EAD is sent directly to you.
Ask your attorney after a week if he has received the AP document.

Received AP Approval after 9 days

Thanks prq20..I enquired with my attorney, they seem to have received the approval just yesterday 04/19 when my approval was confirmed on 04/09.

So, I think it takes about 10-14 days for all those in manufactured state ..i.e. "Document other than card manufactured and mailed"

AP document is usually sent to the Attorney's address, if you have one, whereas EAD is sent directly to you.
Ask your attorney after a week if he has received the AP document.