Status Check

coaster

Registered Users (C)
I've done FP and tried to check the status of my N400 but I got the following error when I searched my case with my application # (13 digits) on uscis website.

Could you share some experience of checking the status?? How to check the status?

Case Status Retrieval Failed
This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

The online status is useless, as it's not updated anymore. Call this number to get the fingerprint status: (304) 625-2000.

status check without a receipt

What if I don't have a receit number, can they still check my status? I sent in application in 2005 but have not heard or received anything.

What if I don't have a receit number, can they still check my status? I sent in application in 2005 but have not heard or received anything.

OH man-- you sent it in 2005 and have not heard from them?? :eek:You should call and ask or schedule an info pass ASAP,, it does not sound good that you have not gotten any replys/letters in about 4 years.

I agree with hoping in 2009. Either schedule an InfoPass as soon as possible, or call the USCIS customer service and request to speak with a 2nd level rep.