Status Check is now online!!!

how latest the info.?

Could someone already approved check through the URL and post if the latest info. appears for them?

BTW, it says FP RECVD... etc... for me!!

Thanks!

RD 09/06

485nh, DesiChora & tusker75

Good job Guys, excellent find, think of how much this will reduce the long distance phone bills for all the new applicants.

If you look at my phone bills for the last 1 year, every week day sometimes even on weekends invariably you will find the notorious 802 number.

Good thing but alas too late for us old timers. on the brighter side its a boon for the new filers, and also I believe for the filers who are waiting for approvals.

THE LATEST INFO AS PER THE SAME SITE!!!

Well, I answered my own question... Their FAQ page has the following.....

How often is the case status information on this site updated?

The case status information on this site is updated regularly throughout the business day. If any action is taken regarding your case, the change will be reflected on this site within a few minutes of the action-taking place.

Re: 485nh, DesiChora & tusker75

I will call three times for week
offcourse i use my cell phone this way only i will finish my free night and weekend min . otherwise everymonth i left wih 2000 free min out of 3850 mins.

Originally posted by july16
Good job Guys, excellent find, think of how much this will reduce the long distance phone bills for all the new applicants.

If you look at my phone bills for the last 1 year, every week day sometimes even on weekends invariably you will find the notorious 802 number.

Good thing but alas too late for us old timers. on the brighter side its a boon for the new filers, and also I believe for the filers who are waiting for approvals.

Thank you so much for sharing this info

Thank you so much for sharing this info, it is a real useful one.

mindblowing...

though they have just two fields on that page, this is the greatest thing they have done!

btw, they said they would have it up by Oct beginning, right? when is it becoming official?

Re: Check this out

Based on this information, filers will check every few minutes to check if status has been changed. (No offense, someone like ric2 would have done that if not approved already)

:D :p :D

Originally posted by Peter_102001
https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/faq.jsp

How often is the case status information on this site updated?

The case status information on this site is updated regularly throughout the business day. If any action is taken regarding your case, the change will be reflected on this site within a few minutes of the action-taking place.

Isn't that cool????:D :D :D :D

Shorter URL

Thanks for the link...

I hope INS should have put it with a shorter URL, so that everyone remembers. Just for MY OWN convenience i have created a subdomain

http://ins.kalluri.net

just to capture the site with a short name. Most of you might be having your own domains ( You can bookmark it, but when you are traveling or something you have to remember the long name).
If you don't have one, feel free to use this URL to get to the site.

Have fun

Thanks

This is not updated regularly(not even in a month !!!)

My case was approved on August 28th and I got my passport stamped on Sep 23rd and it is still showing on Jan 10 fingerprinting was done, processing has resumed and we will mail you a notice when....................

good find

nimbak looks like they might be updating this regularly but maybe not accurately (atleast not yet). My case info is current as of sept 18.

Can someone post the link for online status with "Important" flag so that it always stay on top of the forum?

I dont know how to do it

Case status i wrong

My case was approved last month and the AVM also says that but this online system is wrongly saying that my Fp results were receievd........etc. etc.

Re: Re: Check this out

I can write a java program for you to check status every 2 minutes automatically and report only if there is a change!

I am not that stupid to check it manually frequently. If folks need this program, i can write it for you.

Originally posted by st8
Based on this information, filers will check every few minutes to check if status has been changed. (No offense, someone like ric2 would have done that if not approved already)

:D :p :D