Status Changed to FP recieved.

robocop104

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Spouse and I went for fingerprinting on July 28th. Today the Status changed to " On August 2nd the Fingerprinting results have been recieved and the processnig has resumes on your case".

do this mean that they recievde the fingerprintng back from FBI or does this mean that they just recieved it from us?

Hi Robocop..
Nice to see you back in I485 forum. Atleast staus is changed in your case. I did my FP on May 5, but still online status shows the old routine message. I did spoke to FBI representative. She told me that they send the FP report on the same day.
Check your LUD ..If your luck ..you may see your I485 approval very soo (in couple of months). Looking to trend if they are opening file and see everything is OK they are approving the case. Just my observation.. I t did happen with two of my friends.
Good Luck...

Approval..?? :) ok now that amuses me. i dont think i can really dream of that for another one year. but thanks anyways for your cheery wish!

i am from the NSC service center. i did finger printing at milwaukee.

Hi Ulhas,

I too had my 2nd FP on July 30th. Till now the LUD hasn't changed. I am also in the same boat as yours. Please update if your LUD changes. For my friend, the LUD got changed in 10 days and final approval in another 10 days. May be you should see your approval soon. Good luck

LUD is Last Updated date. If you create a portfolio with your recipt numbers then you will see the LUD, most of the time this will be helpful as LUD is changed means they are working on your case

Hi All

Finally, the LUD got changed on 6th. I did my second FP on July 30th. Both my wife and mine LUD got changed. I am just praying that I should get the final approval soon. Good luck to all..............