Status changed for EB3, India, PD May 2002.......

hdixit

Registered Users (C)
What does this message mean?

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: EAC04XXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 10, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If
you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at
1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above,
or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time
frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

The RFE response was received by USCIS on Jan 18, 2005. The RFE was
W2, Tax returns, Birth Certificate, and marriage certificate.

Please help me understand this. The message has changed only for the spouse application.

Looks like you called the 800 number and started an Enquiry or you have updated your address. Thats a Standard Message when you do the above
thanks

hdixit said:
thanks. i think it is for address change. was confused coz it changed only for one applicant.

what USCIS telephone status message do you get? Is it different from what you see online?

I have changed the address, there is a change in LUD, but there is no change in the message.

Do you guys think that they have noted my address correctly ?

hdixit,

I did not get you. no means that they have not noted my address in their system ? Should I call them once again ?

RoaringBull said:
hdixit,

I did not get you. no means that they have not noted my address in their system ? Should I call them once again ?

i was replying to the question if the customer service number was different than the one listed on the web site.